#7 Tracing Art
It’s hard to see how a whole bunch of wooden blocks can become art, but grab some paper, pencils and your Flockmen and we’ll show you how!
What you need:
- 1 Flockmen
- HB pencil
- Coloured pencils
- Old magazines, newspapers + coloured paper
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
- Take a single Flockmen and place it flat on a sheet of paper. Trace around the outside with a light HB pencil.
- Continue to trace Flockmen in an overlapping style across the sheet of paper.
- Once you’ve got a good portion of the paper covered, you can start colouring in the Flockmen section by section. Stick to the lines, and be amazed at the wonderful artwork that appears.
- Optional: trace around Flockmen onto old magazines, newspapers or coloured paper, cut out and stick onto your artwork as a mixed media creation.
We’d love to see the artwork you create with Flockmen! Share your creations with us on Facebook and Instagram: #flockmenchallenge