#14 Skyscraper Speedtest
Want to challenge your friends or brothers and sisters to a Flockmen challenge? See who can build the tallest skyscraper in 30 seconds.
What you need:
- 32+ Flockmen (we recommend a set of 100 if playing with 6 or more kids)
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
- A 30-sec egg timer or smartphone/tablet with a timer app
- If versing other children, take the pile of shared Flockmen and split into even piles.
- Start the timer and begin building your skyscrapers.
- Try balancing the Flockmen one on top of the other, and experiment with alternating the angle (as shown above) to strengthen the ‘grip’.
- How tall can you make your tower? The person with the highest tower at the end of 30 seconds is the winner. Maybe you could have a best of three competition?
- Options: extend to 1 minute for younger children.
- Extra challenges: try it with your eyes closed, or with one hand behind your back!
Share your creations with us on Facebook and Instagram: #flockmenchallenge