#11 Heads on Shoulders, Knees on Toes
Have you ever heard the song ‘Heads on shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, knees and toys’? If not, you can watch a version here.
We’ve taken the original song and made our own ‘visual’ version in true Flockmen style.
What you need:
- 11 x Flockmen
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
- Start with a base of 3 Flockmen side by side.
- Place two upside down Flockmen between the shoulders of the 3 on the bottom row, forming the second row. The Flockmen shouldn’t be completely upside down, but on a slight angle so that each head rests on the centre Flockman’s shoulders.
- Stack the remaining 6 Flockmen 3 high on the feet of the second row. This is tricky, so you might need to practice a few times before you get it balanced.
- Voila! You have Flockmen with heads on shoulders, knees on toes, knees on toes!