#2 Flockmen Personalisation: Characters
Give your Flockmen an instant hit of personality with our incredible selection of personalisation stickers, featuring everything from firefighters to astronauts, pirates to mad scientists.
All our stickers are designed to peel off so they don’t have to stay on forever. And you can even use paper, plasticine and other crafty materials to make your own costumes for the Flockmen.
What you need:
- 16+ Flockmen
- Personalisation stickers or paper, felt and plasticine to make your own
- Scissors, glue, sticky tape, Blu-Tack or Tack-It
- Old magazines you can cut up
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
This is open-ended imaginative play. There are no rules, but here are some ideas to get you started!
- Choose characters from your favourite picture books or movies and recreate them using Flockmen. Eg. can you create all the characters from Alice in Wonderland or the Marvel Comics?
- Create characters with distinctive features (eg. glasses, long beards, loud clothing and shiny jewellery) so you can use them to play the classic guessing game ‘Guess Who’?
- Take some old magazines, and cut faces and clothes out. Stick to your Flockmen using Blu-Tack to create some wild and wonderful personalities.
Use flash cards with characters (ie. collectables like Pokémon or Mario) and play a game where you challenge your friends to see who can make a character the quickest using craft materials when the card is flipped over.