#12 Circus Troupe
Why not try building Flockmen in a different way to the usual pyramid formation? This one is inspired by the classic climbing trick made famous by a circus troupe of tumblers.
What you need:
- 14+ Flockmen for a good sized tower
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
- Start by taking two Flockmen and facing them toward each other, about two (little) fingers apart.
- Carefully place two more Flockmen facing each other at perpendicular angles on top, balancing on the arms of the first ‘row’.
- Continue to build the circus troupe tower by adding two more Flockmen on top, as high as you can.