#12 Circus Troupe
Why not try building Flockmen in a different way to the usual pyramid formation? This one is inspired by the classic climbing trick made famous by a circus troupe of tumblers.
What you need:
- 14+ Flockmen for a good sized tower
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
- Start by taking two Flockmen and facing them toward each other, about two (little) fingers apart.
- Carefully place two more Flockmen facing each other at perpendicular angles on top, balancing on the arms of the first ‘row’.
- Continue to build the circus troupe tower by adding two more Flockmen on top, as high as you can.
How high is your tower? Share your creations with us on Facebook and Instagram: #flockmenchallenge
Get open-ended possibility into your hands