#16 Castle Tower + Lookout
You’ve mastered the basic pyramid, now it’s time to make it circular. You can use Flockmen to make awesome towers, and if you have a set of 100, a whole castle!
What you will need:
- 40+ Flockmen for a good sized tower
- A clean, flat surface such as a table top
- The base is important when creating a tower like this. Because the curved nature of the lines means Flockmen don’t tessellate as neatly, strength is found in precision and a solid first row.
- Take 7 Flockmen and arrange them in a circle, roughly a finger apart.
- Take another 7 and fit them between the shoulders of the Flockmen in the first row, bridging the gaps.
- Continue with 7 row by row as high as you like.
- Optional: create a lookout by stacking single Flockman on top of eachother.