#17 Build a bridge
The first thought most people have when they see this is ‘Woah! How did you DO that?’ And it’s not easy to do... Which is what makes it the perfect Flockmen challenge!
What you need:
- 17+ Flockmen
- A flat even surface such as a table top
- A pair of helping hands (ask your parent or sibling for help!)
- The key to making this bridge is starting with a small, solid pyramid.
- Build this simple 5-man structure.
- Line up one Flockmen either side, then lift your entire structure and slot the feet into the shoulders of the new bottom row.
- Continue to insert new Flockmen this way so the tower becomes high. You may need a helper to hold each side while you build, to keep it stable.
Share your creations with us on Facebook and Instagram: #flockmenchallenge